Tuesday 27 October 2009

sweet love sms

  • a friend is sweet when it is new...it is sweeter when it is true....but you know that.....it is the sweetest when it is u.........
  • Whenever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U
  • If I reach for your hand, will you hold it?If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?If I go for your lips, will you kiss me?If I capture your heart, will you luv me?
  • Baby I have an addiction problem.People say I shud go to rehab butI always tell them that I don't wanna gocause I'm addicted to U!
  • Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew,all angels in heaven know Mast~ need U.Years may fly, tears may dry,but my Love for u'll never die.

1 comment:

  1. When I was alone I miss u most !
    When I stay with others , I knew the value of u !
    When U R with me I like to miss this whole world ……..

    ReplyDelete